This week and month has had me thinking about life and my decisions more and more.
I have doubted myself. I have had small wins, and I have had those hard moments where I just feel lost.
I think its natural for all of us to feel that way as long as we don’t dig our selves into a black hole.
Some things I am trying to do to be more optimistic and energetic about life include:
- Working out (Whether its a little brisk walk , a workout sesh at Equinox, a class at Soul Cycle, or my recent favorite – hiking) I am trying to be more active and get my endorphins going. This has actually helped me be in a better mood and get some much needed sleep.
- Make to do lists, but do not overwhelm myself. I would make 10 endless to do lists on my phone before which was making me go insane, so I decided to get out a good old piece of paper and pen, and write everything down instead. This has helped me be more clear and understand what my goals are for the day.
- Decide outfits a night before. I am almost always running late and because my job revolves around dressing up well for meetings and events, this has helped me be more organized in general.
- Wake up early! Wow.. this is surprising for a night owl like me but yes it has helped me get more productive and kickstart my day. Even when I am down or depressed, I feel better because I am outside and in the sunlight, rather than sleeping my day away and running away from my problems.
- Face MASKS! All the time. Yes, at least once a day because it helps me release my stress and pamper myself. When you look good, you feel good right?
I hope these tips help you ! They have really helped me transform my life so far and I know if I am consistent, they will help me even more :) Let me know how they work for you too.
And now onto the look:
These images were taken in Hollywood, and I shot them with Felicia . I felt so confident in these stripes and they instantly slimmed me down. I am loving this two piece set from Zara. Here is a similar set. And here’s another: HERE. These Forever 21 boots are a favorite too, and these ones too. They are so inexpensive but bring such a pop of color to the look.
I am all about stripes these days. Sorry, I can’t stop, they just look so good and even make me look taller, hehe.
Anyways , hope you guys enjoyed this post! Please let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback as always.
Love this, such good ideas, will definitely implement!